All information about admission to MF's English study programmes can be found in the menu.
- Admission to our English study programs is once per year. The application system opens up early November.
- The deadline for non-EU citizenship is February 1st. Applicants to the February 1st deadline must pay an application fee of 500 NOK. You will get an answer to your application after March 15th.
- The deadline for non-EU citizen applicants who hold a Bachelor's diploma from a Norwegian higher education institution or are expected to receive such a diploma at the end of the Spring semester 2020 is extended to June 1st. Non-EU applicants for the June 1st deadline must pay an application fee of 500 NOK.
- The deadline for EU/EEA/Swiss/Nordic/Norwegian/English speaking Visa exempted countries (UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand and Australia) citizenship is June 1st.
- No applications will be processed before the deadline.
- The English study programmes begin early in August.
- Attandance for orientation week is mandatory for all new international students.
- MF does not take tuition fees.
- MF does not offer any scholarships or any other financial support.
- Non-EU applicants must document sufficient funding for living in Norway in order to get a study permit/visa.
- Do you want to apply for a study exchange to MF? Please see our pages for study exchange.
Norwegian study programs
- Are you looking for admission to our Norwegian study programs? Please see our pages for admission to the Norwegian study programs.