- Who and how many should we let into Norway, and on the basis of which criteria, asks MF-professor Asle Eikrem.
– When religion and work are intertwined, it can be a positive experience. But for some, it can also feel like a way for employers to exploit a worker's loyalty, says MF research fellow Maria Ledstam.
– Why do we baptise, asks Professor Harald Hegstad in his research.
– Schools are becoming increasingly instrumental. This may influence the role of citizenship in our society and our future democracy, says Associate Professor Janicke Heldal Stray.
MF KOM to coordinate MF's activity of ministering to the church's scholarly needs, and finding new ways the church can use academic theology.
MF CASR aims to be a leading research environment and network hub for scholars of religion.
Can we find religious characteristics in the relationship between a celebrity and his or her fans? Yes we can, according to a newly published article by Peter Ward.
– The core of research within psychology of religion has moved from Sweden to Norway, says Associate Professor Gry Stålsett.
Sturla Stålsett launches a new book that addresses how religion interacts with and against globalization.
MF has received funding for a cooperation project with Myanmar Institute of Theology (MIT).