– Norwegian missionaries in Zimbabwe brought with them many positive things. But some missionaries had unmistakable racist attitudes, says Roar G. Fotland.
In September, MF welcomed Ragnar Misje Bergem as a Postdoctoral Fellow. Now we're happy to welcome him to MF CASR.
On 1 January, MF welcomed Postdoctoral Fellow Wally Cirafesi, and joined the MF CASR community.
The Apostle Paul's view of the Mosaic law is disputed among interpreters of Paul. Professor Karl Olav Sandnes' research is a contribution to this debate.
Associate professor Tron Fagermoen studies what type of language the church should use when participating in public debate.
– Education researchers have contributed to creating and sustaining flawed notions about Romas education situation, says Solvor Mjøberg Lauritzen.
- Who and how many should we let into Norway, and on the basis of which criteria, asks MF-professor Asle Eikrem.
– When religion and work are intertwined, it can be a positive experience. But for some, it can also feel like a way for employers to exploit a worker's loyalty, says MF research fellow Maria Ledstam.
– Why do we baptise, asks Professor Harald Hegstad in his research.
– Schools are becoming increasingly instrumental. This may influence the role of citizenship in our society and our future democracy, says Associate Professor Janicke Heldal Stray.