Student Card (ID)
Student Card and Student ID
The student ID app is valid after you have paid the semester fee and registered in StudentWeb each semester. The app is available both in English and in Norwegian, and it will follow the standard language of your mobile phone. If you do not have a smartphone, or do not want to use the app, you can ask for a paper version of the student ID card (please email: email@example.com).
- Download the app "Student ID" on your smartphone:
- Start the app and press "Log in".
- Select MF Norwegian School of Theology, Religion and Society from the list of organizations. You may have to scroll down and click on "show all" to get that option.
- Log in with the username and password that you use for Canvas. If you have paid the fee and registered for the respective semester, it will be shown in a yellow box on the bottom of the page. The receipt will be saved in the app, which means that after logging in and registering, you can use the app without access to the internet.
- If you do not have a picture of you in the app, you can take one in the 2nd floor (in the library "kortsentralen").