Subscribe to the schedule
If you wish, you can subscribe to your course calendar in your calendar app or program.
Subscribing via Canvas
- Log in to Canvas and go to the Calendar page
- Click on "Calendar feed"
- You should get a box with a link that you can copy
- Paste the link you got in the suitable place in your calendar system. The following instruction is based on Google calendar, which we can recommend.
- Log in on your Google account and go to the Calendar. Alternatively you can type calendar.google.com and follow the instructions for logging in.
- On the left side, click on "Add a friend's calendar," then. on "From URL" in the pop-up menu:
- Paste the URL you copied in point 5 in Time Edit. Click "Add calendar"
- We recommend that you change the name of the calendar. Click on the 3 black dots by your new calendar og chose "Settings" to change the name or do other changes.
Subscribing via TimeEdit
- Go to TimeEdit to search for your schedule. Click "Schedule"
- Optional: If you want to see lectures and events from earlier in the semester you have to change the start date. (1 in the drawing)
- Click subscribe on the button on the right of the page. (2 in the drawing)
- Make sure that the entire semester is selected in the "Time" option:
- Copy the link and continue from point 4. under "Subscribing via Canvas"
Overview of calendar services and software
|Calendar (Mac OS X)||
You can also subscribe directly to the time schedule on iPhone or iPad without using a Mac.
If you use Google Calendar or Mac's Calendar to subscribe, then usually it should show up automatically on your phones if you are using the same Google or Apple/iCloud account there. If it doesn't show up, try the following links for more information: