Subscribe to the schedule
- Go to TimeEdit to search for your schedule. Click "Schedule"
- Optional: If you want to se lectures and events from earlier in the semester you have to change the start date. (1 in the drawing)
- Click subscribe on the button on the right of the page. (2 in the drawing)
- Make sure that the entire semester is selected in the "Time" option:
- Now you can copy the URL and paste it in the suitable place in your calendar system. The following instruction is based on Google calendar, which we can recommend.
- Log in on your Google account and go to the Calendar. Alternatively you can type calendar.google.com and follow the instructions for logging in.
- On the left side, click on "Add a friend's calendar," then. on "From URL" in the pop-up menu:
- Paste the URL you copied in point 5 in Time Edit. Click "Add calendar"
- We recommend that you change the name of the calendar. Click on the 3 black dots by your new calendar og chose "Settings" to change the name or do other changes.
Overview of calendar services and software
|Microsoft Calendar Live||
Can subscribe to links without using a different client.
|Calendar / iCal||
How to synchronize your calendar with smartphones
- Android smart phones. If you have synced your phone with a Google account (which most people do), your calendar subscriptions should be automaticly syncronised into the calendar on the phone. In the calendar application you can choose which calendars to be syncronized and shown. There is also a TimeEdit application made by a norwegian student you can download: http://www.tobbentm.com/timeedit.
- iPhone (and iPad) should be possible to syncronize with iCloud (Mac), Google Calendar, Microsoft Live Calendar og Yahoo Calendar
- Windows smart phones should automaticly sync with the calendars you have subscribed to in Live Calendar if you have used the same Hotmail/Outlook account to set up your phone.