Coronavirus - Recommendations for employees and students
All physical teaching activities at MF are cancelled until at least 15.04.20. The entire building is closed to students and visitors.
Are you feeling ill?
Stay home - and use the telephone to contact others
- For general information, call the health line 815 55 015. You may hear a message about the person you are calling being unavailable. Hold the line anyway and someone should answer.
- Oslo has established a corona line 21 80 21 82. Call this number if you suspect you are infected with the virus. Health professionals will provide emergency follow-up if applicable.
- If you think you have been infected with coronavirus, call your doctor or the emergency room at 116117.
- IMPORTANT: Do not go to the doctor's office, the emergency room or other such places. Stay home and call them on the phone.
- If you or someone close to you becomes acutely and severely ill, call the emergency number 113.
This page is updated continuously.
We have made a information page to answer some of the questions related to MF being closed.
- You will find information of any changes in courses lectures/exams in Canvas.
- You can get in contact with the employees on e-mail.
Do you suspect that you are corona-infected or know that you are:
If you are ill and have trouble keeping up with your courses: E-mail the course coordinator for the courses you are taking this semester. Please let us know your situation.
You can also send an e-mail to email@example.com if you would like to contact the student advisors.
Contact the student chaplains if you would like to talk to someone.
We have collected the most important information, help and guidelines for employees during the corona pandemic.
MF encourages all employees to work from home.
Measures taken at MF
- All physical teaching activities at MF are cancelled from 12.03.20.
- The building is closed for all students and visitors.
- The library is closed. Don't forget that the library have many digital resources!
- All staff is recommended to work from home, but have access to MF if needed.
- You will find hand sanitising gel dispensers several places around MF, including the reception areas and in the cafeteria.
- Information on good coughing and hand hygiene has been posted several places at MF. Read this information!
Good coughing and hand hygiene is important in order to stop the spread of infection.
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly with soap and water.
- Cough into a disposable paper tissue or your sleeve.
Suspected corona infection.
Stay home and call your doctor or the emergency room if you:
- have been in areas of widespread infection and have a fever, are coughing, have chest pain or difficulty breathing.
- have had close contact with people who are infected with the coronavirus.
If you are feeling healthy, but have been travelling in an area where coronavirus is widespread, you should stay home for 14 days after returning. Call your doctor if you become ill during this period.