Del på Facebook
Master programs taught in English:
Master of Theology
Master in Religion, Society and Global Issues
Applicants for Master's degree programmes will have to meet the following requirements in order to be considered:
- A Bachelor’s degree or a period of study c
omparable with a Norwegian Bachelor's degree
from a recognised institution.
- English proficiency sufficient for Master's
a) TOEFL- minimum score: 450 or 60 (for iBT test)
b) IELTS-test with a minimum score of 6.5
- Documentation of financing (n/a for EU/EEA
citizens and quota applicants).
Application deadlines (Admission once per year)
1 December: Quota Scheme students
1 February: Students outside Europe.
1 April: Students from Europe (EU).
Please note that all programmes start in August.
How to apply/online application:
Follow the link below for online application form, sef-funding master students 2013.
Guidance for online application:
- Click the link for online application
- Change language into English (left menu)
- Enter the link at the bottom of the page "Register/login International applicant" and press
the button "login for users without Norwegian National Identification Number.
- Click on the button "Register international applicant" then register your name and e-mail etc. A password will be sent to your e-mail.
- Follow further instructions
> Skriv ut denne siden